Associate Director - Digital Marketing (PG-SmartCampus)
Strategy Formation –
• Defining the digital marketing strategy for the group to increase customer engagement by effectively collaborating with the higher management.
• Establish creative direction for all marketing campaigns for all the campuses globally. Lead the content team and enable it to create high quality content for website, social media channels etc
• Developing a complete Digital Marketing Strategy based on Website optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Content Development, Social Media Marketing, Paid Search and Email marketing, and use Analytics tools to fine tune strategy against target achievement
• Constantly engaged in tracking industry and competitors in all the geographies. Sharing competitor analysis reports on a regular basis. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Develop and manage vendors across requirements (website, digital marketing, print, social media etc.) locally and for all the geographies.
Budget Management -
• Instrumental in developing the annual budget for the group with an eye of detail on optimizing the Digital marketing spend.
• Maintain and report the ROI of marketing campaigns of all the campuses on a regular basis to higher management.
• Plan, manage and report on progress and budgets for assigned projects.
Operations Management -
• Track, record and measure all digital marketing activities locally and all across campuses.
• Derive critical insights from marketing data and implement thereby resulting in greater efficiencies in operations.
• Report marketing activities for review with management on a regular basis.
• Ensure all development works are adherence to digital content strategy best practices, principles, and methodology
• Plan and conduct training sessions to build competency levels in digital marketing as required
Experience & Skill Set:
• MBA with Diploma in Digital Marketing or equivalent with 7-10 yrs of experience in related field.
• Good experience of interacting with Digital Media of multiple geography (South East Asia/ UAE / India). Experience of developing contents along with hands-on experience in digital marketing tools, Digital Performance and Analytics with in depth and up-to-date knowledge of latest digital and social media techniques, and digital landscape.
• Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment & able to prioritize responsibilities.
• To succeed in this role, you would be associated with the following traits: High level of influence, Ability to manage change and Self Driven.
• People management skills along with high stake holder management skills are highly required for the role.