French Teacher (PG-SmartCampus)
- Regulate and manage a class of students and enforce discipline among them - Assist in managing curriculum and study courses for the students’ development. - Introduce new study patterns among the students to develop their interest and do regular studies. - Give practical analysis of the courses to create interest - Access reports of students’ progress and reported them to Principal and in the PTMs with parents. - Organize workshops and exhibitions of the students work. - Organize co curricular workshops and camps to motivate and facilitate all round development of the students. - Access students’ progress and reported to the principal about them. - Conduct assessment tests to evaluate students’ progress. - Revise project work of the students and analyze marks on that as well as give daily minor project work as a part of practical application. - Keep regular attendance records.
PYP Teacher (PG-SmartCampus)
Developing a creative learning community across the schools.
• To have knowledge, understanding and enthusiasm for creative teaching and learning as a key to raising achievement, aspiration and motivation.
• To build a community of inquiry based learning practice across the school, involving all departments as appropriate
• To involve parents, Governors and other members of the community extensively throughout the programme.
• To develop, through dialogue with the wider school community, an enquiry based approach which addresses a range of issues relevant to the broader developmental needs of the school and its learners and is linked to the school improvement plan
Primary English Teacher (PG-SmartCampus)
Nurture curiosity, develop skills for inquiry and research among students
Train students to learn independently and with others
Create enthusiasm in students and sustain love of learning throughout life
Develop and use conceptual understanding, exploring knowledge across a range of disciplines
Engage students with issues and ideas that have local and global significance
Develop in students critical and creative thinking skills to analyze and take responsible action on complex problems
Encourage students to express themselves confidently and creatively
Encourage students to act with integrity and honesty, with a strong sense of fairness and justice, and with respect for the dignity and rights of people everywhere
Make students responsible for their actions and their consequences
Encourage students to appreciate their own culture and history
Help students cultivate the ability to show empathy, compassion and respect
Help students understand the importance of balancing different aspects of our lives intellectual, physical, and emotional to achieve well-being for ourselves and others
Make students understand interdependence with other people and with the world in which we live
To enable students understand their strengths and weaknesses
in order to support our learning and personal development