Senior Executive/Assistant Manager -Transport (PG-SmartCampus)
Reviews route data periodically in areas of complaints or trouble and takes necessary action to correct any problems or concerns
Submission of timely reports to supervisor on transport update
Act as liaison between the school and transport contractor for all the school transport
Update on changes in the system as and when required
Coordinates the logistics of buses with transportation supervisors
Investigates bus accident reports and initiates proper action
Checks road conditions and routes and initiates actions for student safety
Daily Check of timings of buses and reporting to Transport manager.
Coordinating Field and ad-hoc trips and checking invoice for correctness.
Handles all complaints related to school transport
Account Executive (Dubai)
Global Indian International School (GIIS) is an initiative of Global Schools Foundation (GSF), which has already acquired an unmatched reputation for establishing award-winning schools across Asia. GIIS is perhaps the only institution in the world to have won innumerable international awards for excellence in education and produced 11 worldwide toppers in IB and CBSE toppers in South East Asia and MENA.
Looking for B-Com, M-com, preferable male candidate
Experience – Minimum 3 years in Accounts (in UAE)
Position will be Accounts Executive at DUBAI Campus
Frequently visit to Abu Dhabi campus
Proficient in Excel
Pre Primary - Mother teacher & Assistant teacher (Ahmedabad)
Looking for Pre Primary Teachers:
Mother Teachers - 2 positions
Assistant Teachers - 2 positions
Primary Teacher - Social Studies (SST) (Ahmedabad)
Looking for Primary teacher who will teach Social Studies to class 1 to 5.
Must be B.Ed qualified
Career Counselor - IBDP (Tokyo)
- The Career Counsellor should have effective working relationship between the School Principal & Country Director.
- Collaborate with the IB Team, ensuring best practice as a professional learning community and provides purposeful leadership of university guidance.
- Developing partnerships and collaborative relationships with individuals and agencies in the community and with Admissions Officers in universities. Follow procedures for accreditation with external agencies.
- Coordinate, plan and direct life and career planning activities and experiences for students from 11th to 12th grade. These activities should help students develop awareness of subject choices and possible career options, to assist them in the development of their goals, plans and vision for the future.
- Give guidance in identifying appropriate universities to consider and the application procedures with a special focus (though not limited to) to Japan, UK, USA, Canada, Singapore and Australia.
- Ensure that students have an active and engaged role in developing their university choices as per their caliber.
- Provide comprehensive support for students through personal interviews; guidance through the college selection process; and thorough preparation for the application process (including the personal or college essay).
- Be up to date with and respond to current research about university admissions procedures, programs, and outcomes.
- Engage with all students, to build a purposeful academic and personal profile of each individual student.
- Attending Workshops related to IB and guiding Academic staff.
Music Teacher (PG-SmartCampus)
Teach music courses to students including voice, tone, tempo and rhythm skills.
Train, rehearse and lead students in school and community musical programs.
Develop and maintain an effective music educational program for students.
Schedule daily classes to instruct and rehearse within the assigned time.
Understand potentials and skills of each student and guide individual student according to their skills.
Evaluate student performance and provide feedback and assistance to improve their musical skills.
Maintain lesson plans and instructional materials for students.
Recommend maintenance and repairs for musical instruments when necessary.
Collaborate with school administration to organize musical programs for civic functions and school productions.
Monitor students in and out of the classrooms.
Maintain safe and positive learning environment for students.
Participate in curriculum development programs, student activities and faculty committees.
Attend educational workshops, training and professional improvement programs to maintain professional competence.
Maintain student grading and attendance records.
Evaluate student progress and ensure that students complete daily assignments.
Physical Education Teacher (PG-SmartCampus)
1. Works cooperatively with other physical education teachers/ HOD in planning and implementing a balanced physical education program.
2. Analyzes, demonstrates, and explains basic skills, knowledge and strategies of formal sports, games, rhythms, and fundamentals of body movement.
3. Develops lesson plans and supplementary materials compatible with the division’s basic instructional philosophy, provides individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student and subgroups of students.
4. Establishes and maintains standards of student behaviour to provide an orderly, productive environment in the physical education areas.
5. Provides appropriate safety instruction and makes safety checks on equipment and field areas to ensure the overall safety of students.
6. Evaluates academic and social growth of students, prepares report cards, and keeps appropriate records to include attendance reports, checklists, census forms, and other recordkeeping activities as necessary.
7. Evaluates each student’s growth in physical skills, knowledge and contribution in team sports.
8. Communicates with parents and class teachers on student progress.
9. Supervises students in out of classroom activities during the assigned working day.
1. Maintains professional competence by attending staff development programs, curriculum development meetings and other professional activities.
2. Participates in various student and parent activities which occur in school including PTA, student clubs and after-school activities.
3. Creates an effective learning environment through functional and attractive displays, bulletin boards, and activity/learning centres.
4. Performs any other related duties as assigned by the Principal or other appropriate administrator
Behavioral Counselor (PG-SmartCampus)
Compiles and interprets test results to diagnose students’ conditions and assess eligibility for special services.
•Reports possible cases of child abuse, neglect or endangerment to the proper authorities.
•Determines behavior capabilities of students as they function at home and in school.
•Designs behavioral interventions for students.
•Implements behavior support plans.
•Measures goals and objectives of behavior support plans to ensure they are being met.
•Coordinates between teachers and parents to implement behavioral interventions.
•Communicates with parents and case managers in regard to students’ progress.
•Analyzes the behavioral interventions to determine their success.
•Assists students in identifying inappropriate behaviors and develop better behavior alternatives.
•Designs classes, programs and special curriculum to meet the individual needs of students.
•Records the progress of children receiving special education services.
•Monitors and adjusts special education programs designed for each child.
•Maintains records of students’ special education reports, services provided and behavioral data.
Social Studies Teacher (PG-SmartCampus)
- Regulate and manage a class of students and enforce discipline among them - Assist in managing curriculum and study courses for the students’ development. - Introduce new study patterns among the students to develop their interest and do regular studies. - Give practical analysis of the courses to create interest - Access reports of students’ progress and reported them to Principal and in the PTMs with parents. - Organize workshops and exhibitions of the students work. - Organize co curricular workshops and camps to motivate and facilitate all round development of the students. - Access students’ progress and reported to the principal about them. - Conduct assessment tests to evaluate students’ progress. - Revise project work of the students and analyze marks on that as well as give daily minor project work as a part of practical application. - Keep regular attendance records.
IBDP Teacher - Maths, Physics,Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Computer Science, History, Psychology and Business Management (Tokyo)
Subject Knowledge and Methodological Competence: Demonstrating the necessary subject knowledge and methodological strategies to effectively educate students. Assist in managing curriculum and study courses for the students’ development. Providing students with structure and support in a safe learning environment to enable them to develop socially, emotionally and morally. Introduce new study patterns among the students to develop their interest and do regular studies. Give practical analysis of the courses to create interest.
Organizational Competence: Creating a well-organized, orderly and task-oriented learning environment. Access students’ progress and reported to the principal about them. Conduct assessment tests to evaluate students’ progress
Collaboration with Students & Colleagues: Making a professional contribution to a good pedagogic and encouraging climate. Develop critical and creative thinking skills in students to analyse and take responsible action on complex problems. Encourage students to act with integrity and honesty, with a strong sense of fairness and justice, and with respect for the dignity and rights of people everywhere
Interpersonal Competence: Creating an atmosphere of trust by dealing with students in a positive and open way. Ensuring open communication channel and coordination with parents and others involved in the education and development of the students. To enable students understand their strengths and weaknesses in order to support our learning and personal development.
Reflection and Development: Reflecting regularly on the development of personal and professional capabilities. Communicating the development of students to the Coordinator & Principal.