Primary teacher - Whitefield (Bangalore)
• Responsible for classes of students from 6 to 10 years old
• Develop lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives
• Present lessons that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within the class
• Ensure the classroom environment meets standards for safety and cleanliness
• Assessing, recording and reporting on the development and progress of students.
• Communicating, consulting and providing feedback to the parents of students during PTM or as and when the requirement / need arises.
Admission Counsellor at Whitefield Bangalore (Bangalore)
• Attending the admissions inquiries for school, following up with them weekly.
• Attending the walk-ins convincing and counselling the parents about various issues related to admissions.
• Updating and maintaining the registrations and admission records.
• Finalizing the admissions with the Head of the school.
• Coordinating with the different departments for hassle free admission process
• Generating daily reports regarding the inquiry to admission conversion ratio.
Administration Manager - GIIS Whitefield (Bangalore)
Operations planning and execution of Corporate office include services like security, housekeeping, F&B, maintenance etc.
Working on the policies, processes, SOPs to put the work systematically.
Event Management and Employee engagement activities
Managing office supplies and supervising transportation, documentation, facility & housekeeping activities.
Scheduling appointments & meetings for executives & senior management and providing assistance to Accounts Staff for preparation of departmental budgets.