1) Counsel students regarding educational issues such as course and program selection, class scheduling, school adjustment, truancy, study habits, and career planning.
2) Confer with parents or guardians, teachers, other counselors, and administrators to resolve students behavioral, academic, and other problems.
3) Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children s progress, and to determine their priorities for their children and their resource needs.
4) Prepare students for later educational experiences by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
5) Making outbound calls as and when required.
6) Bachelor s degree in any stream.
7) Good written & verbal communication skills.
8) Good personality and coordination skills.