Call Centr Head (Noida)
• The person will manage the team involved incoming and outgoing calls. Generating leads for various campuses and managing the database.
• Managing centralized Shared Service call centre set up which will have counsellors handling incoming and outgoing leads for admissions.
• Taking exit interviews of parents of withdrawal cases and conducting surveys with parents.
• Taking escalation calls; managing difficult customers and mentoring the team to deal with incidents.
• Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs.
• Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Maintains professional and operational knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
• Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Broad knowledge of the education industry and capability to build entire operation of shared call centre.
• 12-15 years of experience at managing sales function in call centre with proven ability to manage call centre.
• Graduate (Required) + MBA (not mandatory)
• Writing articles for Newspapers, newsletters, event write ups, GSN articles, informative mails, press releases, event invites, brochures, global magazine.
• Proof reading of content for in-house website, magazines and flyers.
• Coordination with vendors for regular coverages of school activities.
• Writing content as per Print platforms, including website.
• Content development for occasional blogs for the website and for global announcements and emailers sent in the name of top management.
• Responsible for curating content, designing, and proof reading.
• Graduate, preferably in English.
• Good knowledge of education sector.
• At least 4-5 years of experience in writing and managing content for Newspapers.
• The candidate should be a strategic thinker and an expert content producer.
Admission Counsellor (Noida)
• Attending the admissions inquiries for school, following up with them weekly.
• Attending the walk-ins convincing and counselling the parents about various issues related to admissions.
• Updating and maintaining the registrations and admission records.
• Finalizing the admissions with the Head of the school.
• Coordinating with the different departments for hassle free admission process
• Generating daily reports regarding the inquiry to admission conversion ratio.
Project Associate - Intern (Marcom) (Noida)
a) Manage Multiple Projects on day to day basis relating to ( Digital Marketing, Technology Development, Strategic Operations)
b) Ensure Implemented SOP s are meticulously practiced
c) Conduct meetings with Internal Teams, External Corporates and align Project Goals, KPI s
d) Monitor KPI s and raise red flags to Project Owner on a weekly / fortnightly and Monthly basis
e) Implement Strategies/ SOP laid out by Project Owner, Mitigate Friction, Adaptation issues and Change Management
f) Identify and Onboard Vendor partners towards Technology, Marketing etc based on Project Scope
g) Draft Scope of Work, Contracts, Agreements alongside Project Owner
h) Identify and Predict , Roadblocks in KPI s - Propose solutions to Project Owner
Desired Candidate Profile
a) Should have the ability to concurrently execute multiple projects
b) Should have keen interest in Project related to Technology, Marketing , Marketing Automation, Strategic Ops
c) Should have basic understanding / comprehension of Marketing, Technology
d) Strong Communication Skills ; Should be able to Communicate to key stakeholders on Project Status, KPI s
e) Handle Friction, Change Management with External Corporates, Internal Teams in adaptation of Projects etc
f) Strong acumen in identifying bottlenecks and arrive with Solutions to mitigate process/ project failure
g) Should be hands on person , ready to do ground work irrespective of the type of tasks allocated Roles and Responsibilities