Senior Executive- Performance Marketing (Noida)
Senior Executive- Performance Marketing
• Setup new campaigns from scratch, including tag management and landing page optimization
• Conduct keywords, competitors, and industries research
• Analyse revenue, campaign performance, click and conversion rates, ROI, and daily ad spend
• Be heavily involved in SEO implementation projects.
• Optimise accounts on a daily basis to improve campaign performance to drive KPI success and account growth.
• Monitor, analyse and report performance results on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis (as determined by the Digital marketing team and stakeholders requirements).
• Contribute to design and develop new customers acquisition and engagement campaigns.
• Work with content, SEO and web developers to develop ideal paid search & paid social campaigns to achieve the KPIs.
• Develop and implement test strategies, including but not limited to: bidding, copy, positioning etc.).
• Write paid search ad copy, monitor competitors, and evaluate query traffic, keyword research, and day-to-day account maintenance.
• Work closely with sub-teams within marketing and communications department to develop fully integrated campaigns.
• Engage key external partners (e.g. Google, Facebook, SEO consultant/account managers) regularly for feedback on account set-ups, best practices, explore betas, synchronise efforts.
• Track and report budgets and expenditure.
• Effectively manage day-to-day operations and stay abreast of new trends.
• Possesses a recognised Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing.
• At least 3 years’ of hands-on experience in using Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager for small to large scale clients with expert knowledge of SEM and Paid social.
• Education industry experience will be a plus.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Media Optimiser, Adobe Analytics, Search 360, and any/other Facebook Marketing Partner (FMP) is a plus.
• Strong understanding and working knowledge of the digital landscape including but not limited to: programmatic buying, video, display, search, social, programmatic and marketing analytics.
• Analytical individual with a clear technical mindset and experience working with various data sets.
• Ability to review and analyse performance and identify and report deviations and suggest solutions.
• Driven, proactive and detail-oriented individual with proven technical and analytical aptitude, with a curiosity for testing and innovation.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Strong copywriting and communication skills
• You are a team-player
The role will be based out of either Singapore or India.