Senior Operation Executive (Malaysia)
1. Responsible for site level procurement of supplies, materials, equipment, inventory management and budgeting/purchase for the same.
2. Manage vendors related to transportation, food services, facilities maintenance, security, technology services, school medical service and other third party service contracts, ensuring ongoing monitoring and implementation of contracts (including tendering).
3. Planning and overseeing building work/renovation/maintenance.
4. Allocating and managing space within buildings.
5. Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
6. Manage School trips and events, including occasional events outside office hours.
7. Attend other ad-hoc task as assigned by superior when needed.