Executive Assistant to Principal (EastCoast)
- General Office Management at Principals Office, which includes all back office duties
- To provide Secretarial Assistance to the Principal & Vice Principal at all times
- To do the communication related to School Circulars & General Correspondence with parents, teachers and students
- Correspondence with External Academic Bodies. General Correspondence of all academic and affiliation matters
- Responsible for general HR activities, maintainance of teachers personal files, leave records, training records, etc.
- Provide monthly reports to HQ HR.