IT Administrator (PG-SmartCampus)
• install and configure computer systems, printers, telephones.
• monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
• configure user access for various applications
• troubleshoot system and network problems
• replace parts as required
• provide support, including procedural, documentation
• follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
• run network applications to support systems and users
• support new applications
• respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
• Monitor the task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
• prioritize and manage several open cases at one time
• rapidly establish a good working relationship with other professionals
• Hardware and Software inventory
• Knowledge in Apple devices
Front Office Executive (PG-SmartCampus)
- Provide customers and internal staff with professional administrative support including taking accurate and properly detailed messages, attending to routine correspondence and when required prepare written reports.
- Collect and distribute daily mail.
- Dispatch couriers timely by efficiently co-coordinating with vendors.
- Provide assistance in the administration and maintenance of company records.
- Ensure the front office and reception is presentable
- Take responsibility for ordering necessary office supplies.
- Ensure attendance registers is updated daily
- As the first point of contact for most customers, endeavor to answer telephone enquiries in an efficient, friendly and professional manner.
- Maintain familiarity with office listings, including advertisements, so an enquiry can be directed to the most appropriate member of staff promptly.
Dance Teacher (PG-SmartCampus)
Identify individual student s needs and areas of development.
May choreograph dances for students performance.
Prepare lesson plans and structure, and teaching resources for class.
Prepare students dance progress reports.
Review students performance to help them improve.
Teach and rehearse students for their performances, and advise on costume, lighting and music design.
Work closely with students to develop their potential.