Physics Teacher ( 2-3 months contract) (PG-SmartCampus)
Subject Knowledge and Methodological Competence
Demonstrating the necessary subject knowledge and methodological strategies to effectively educate students. Assist in managing curriculum and study courses for the students’ development.
Providing students with structure and support in a safe learning environment to enable them to develop socially, emotionally and morally. Introduce new study patterns among the students to develop their interest and do regular studies. Give practical analysis of the courses to create interest.
Creating a well-organized, orderly and task-oriented learning environment. Access students’ progress and report to the principal about them. Conduct assessment tests to evaluate students’ progress
Collaboration with Students & Colleagues
Making a professional contribution to a good pedagogic and encouraging climate. Develop critical and creative thinking skills in students to analyse and take responsible action on complex problems. Encourage students to act with integrity and honesty, with a strong sense of fairness and justice, and with respect for the dignity and rights of people everywhere
Creating an atmosphere of trust by dealing with students in a positive and open way. Ensuring open communication channel and coordination with parents and others involved in the education and development of the students. To enable students to understand their strengths and weaknesses in order to support our learning and personal development.
Reflection and Development
Reflecting regularly on the development of personal and professional capabilities. Communicating the development of students to the Coordinator & Principal.
Masters in the IBDP Physics with International Teaching Qualification / Certificate that qualifies for accreditation according to IB educational system OR Cambridge Curriculum.
Teaching experience of 2 years in the desired subject in IBDP OR IGCSE is required.
Computer literacy is required to work on software.
Fluent English Level: reading, writing, speaking; a professional command of the English language.
Special Educator (PG-SmartCampus)
II. JOB PURPOSE
Ensure to help students who need extra support with their learning; work with students who have mild to moderate learning difficulties
III. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Experienced and qualified counsellors to provide special needs education in the following areas to students of different special needs:
• Physical Disability Intellectual Disability Hearing Impairment Vision Impairment Deaf/Blind Mental Health Problems Autism .
• The concerned person shall be responsible for the entire curriculum, the early intervention processes that will be followed to support students’ needs, and teaching practices to create a world class special needs learning program.
• Should prepare early intervention program which should significantly increase their functional skills and their successful entry into adulthood.
• The function of early intervention programs is to prepare children for the future academic tasks they will need to master as part of the general education curriculum.
• Counsellor should work on developmental tasks young students with SEN need to master, fall in the areas of: Gross Motor Skills, Fine Motor Skills, Language development, Functional Language, Social Language, Semantics, Letter Recognition, Mathematical Skills.
• Monitor children’s behavioural patterns and arrange appropriate interventions if needed
• Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict
• Coach/mentor other professionals who work with children with disabilities
• Collaborate with the support staff (e.g. school counsellors and teachers) to create holistic intervention plans
IV. JOB REQUIREMENTS
Minimum Qualifications B.Sc in Special Education; M.Sc is a plus
Experience 3 -5 years of experience in teaching students with special needs/ learning disabilities
Skills & Competencies Proven experience as a Special Education Teacher or relevant role
Good knowledge of current special education topics and methodologies
Experience working with children with a wide range of disabilities
A patient, resourceful, and resilient personality
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Social Media - Senior Executive/ Excutive (PG-SmartCampus)
III. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
§ Manages and grows the school’s social media channels to increase brand awareness
§ Understands the target audience (i.e. prospective parents) to develop engaging and relevant social media content
§ Works closely with teachers and parents to create content (e.g. success stories, parent testimonials, etc.) that promotes the school to prospective parents
§ Tracks and monitors user engagement and feedback for each social media post (e.g. likes, comments, reactions, etc.)
§ Analyzes the user engagement data to determine the effectiveness of the social media channels and types of content, and makes improvement to the content and delivery based on the results
§ Interacts with audiences and replies to queries and comments on the social media posts in a professional manner
§ Works closely with the other departments and coordinates social media messages (e.g. creates posts for Open House together with Admission team, etc.)
§ Assists the wider marketing team in the development of online campaigns such as e-mailers, clientele engagements, social media announcements and e-marketing campaigns
§ Stays abreast of social media trends and competitors’ social media activities
IB PYP Teacher (PG-SmartCampus)
Create inquiry-based classrooms that develop critical thinking skills, knowledge and a range of skills within an environment based on trust and respect
Inspire mixed culture and ability classes, by creating challenging and engaging learning opportunities for all students
Assess and monitor student progress and provide targets so that all learners can see success and improve
Collaborate with other teachers to share new ideas, approaches and professional knowledge
Communicate accurately and regularly with parents
Liaise with the PYP Coordinator & Vice Principal to ensure effective delivery of the curriculum to specified classes, including selecting resources and managing them efficiently in the classroom
Contribute to the extra-curricular activities programme and participate in school activities such as assemblies, meetings, and conferences.
Maintain constant awareness of the needs of any children to whom English is another language
Maintain an atmosphere and relationship with students conducive to learning while fostering confidence and resilience
Create lesson plans, handouts, and worksheets and generate IB PYP Documentation as may be required by the school.
Any other tasks/ duties assigned by the supervisor / Vice Principal for smooth execution of the curriculum.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education or IB PYP certification
1-2 years of teaching experience in IB PYP section.
Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills required.
Must exercise sound knowledge in childhood learning techniques, be able to work independently and efficiently under time pressures and deadlines.
Be adept at providing curriculum related solutions.
Candidates should have good knowledge on MS word, excel, PPT.
Av Technician (PG-SmartCampus)
• Prepare, setup and operate AV equipment during school productions, programmes and events
• Prepare and setup classrooms and meeting rooms for teachers and staff to conduct their lessons, presentations and meetings
• Prepare media for events as required
• Operate cameras and related equipment during productions, programmes and events
• Know and apply the technical aspects of lenses, film, filters, light and camera settings to each shot to ensure the director gets the effect he or she wants.
• Adjust printers, camera controls, and any related equipment to find the right lighting, exposure and focus.
• Arrange studio sets to best suit the settings on the camera, and control the lighting equipment, film stock, audio and cameras to get the result the director desires from the film.
• Perform video editing works including storyboarding, sequencing, trimming, colour correction and adding audio, motion graphics & effects
• Perform regular maintenance on AV equipment and ensure all equipment are in good working condition
• Maintain proper records of AV equipment inventory and maintenance
• Conduct regular stocktaking of AV equipment inventory
• Provide assistance to students or teachers regarding audio-visual matters
• Conduct training to equip staff and students with knowledge on operation of audio-visual equipment
• Keep stage, backstage and control room areas clean, organised and tidy
• Cover duties of other colleagues in their absence
Skills & Qualifications
• Degree or Diploma in film studies, cinematography, broadcasting, digital electronics or any related field
• 1-2 years of photography, videography and video editing experience (Assistant AV Technician – Photo & Video)
• 2-5 years of photography, videography and video editing experience (AV Technician – Photo & Video)
• >5 years of photography, videography and video editing experience (Senior AV Technician – Photo & Video)
• Strong experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
• Passion for photography and film
Admissions Counsellor (PG-SmartCampus)
To facilitate new parents with the Admission process.
Work towards the given targets for monthly Admission.
Conduct meaningful tele conversation so that it matures to a lead.
Quick response to mails and web enquiries directing them towards becoming a lead.
Follow-ups on lead
Close the lead into a successful contact through one-on-one counselling
Impart correct information
Counselling to ensure it is in the best interests of the child and school
Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
Develop ideas to increase enrolment numbers.
Corporate visits and making presentations to Management for new market developments.
Assisting in planning and organising various programs and activities of the School, including orientation, parent-and-teachers events, open house, extra-curricular activities, school and public fair etc.
1+ years of experience in an admissions / similar sales oriented roles.
Bachelor’s degree (Minimum Qualifications)
Meticulous in maintaining records
Coordination with other departments- Accounts/ Marketing/Campus
French Teacher (PG-SmartCampus)
Good command over the French language and ability to impart it to young students.
1-2 years of experience.
Help with curriculum improvement, assessments, interacting with parent groups and providing updates and feedback to the Management.
Dance Teacher (PG-SmartCampus)
Identify individual student s needs and areas of development.
choreograph dances for students performance.
Prepare lesson plans and structure, and teaching resources for class.
Prepare students dance progress reports.
Review students performance to help them improve.
Teach and rehearse students for their performances, and advise on costume, lighting and music design.
Work closely with students to develop their potential.
Social Science Teacher (PG-SmartCampus)
- Prior experience in teaching social science subjects for classes 5-10 in CBSE Curricula
-Regulate and manage a class of students and enforce discipline among them - Assist in managing curriculum and study courses for the students’ development. - Introduce new study patterns among the students to develop their interest and do regular studies. - Give practical analysis of the courses to create interest - Access reports of students’ progress and reported them to Principal and in the PTMs with parents. - Organize workshops and exhibitions of the students work. - Organize co curricular workshops and camps to motivate and facilitate all round development of the students. - Access students’ progress and reported to the principal about them. - Conduct assessment tests to evaluate students’ progress. - Revise project work of the students and analyze marks on that as well as give daily minor project work as a part of practical application. - Keep regular attendance records.
Senior Finance Executive (PG-SmartCampus)
Accounting and Tax
Responsible for the compilation of financial and management reports as per the defined
timeline with proper analysis.
Compilation of budget and mid-year forecast
Review of Balance sheet all entities and to work very closely with the finance team for fair and true reporting.
To provide detailed financial support to the operational activities as and when required.
To ensure adherence to statutory compliance is done as per statutory requirement.
Ensure audit of consolidated financial happenings smoothly and in time.
Tracking of changes on tax globally and communicating FCs/GFC well within the timeline.
Continues automation and improvement in MIS reporting.
Formulate policies and procedures for greater process efficiency and tighter controls.
To be skilled in financial management to cover all aspects of a proper financial planning and to forecast organization cash requirements periodically in the form of monthly, yearly and
three years projection.
Liaise with other functional managers to put the finances and accounts in context.
To supervise and provide guidance to staff members in financial matters.
Liaise with auditors to address identified audit lapses and / or implement audit
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent