Senior Executive- Performance Marketing (PG-SmartCampus)
• Setup new campaigns from scratch, including tag management and landing page optimization
• Conduct keywords, competitors, and industries research
• Analyse revenue, campaign performance, click and conversion rates, ROI, and daily ad spend
• Be heavily involved in SEO implementation projects.
• Optimise accounts on a daily basis to improve campaign performance to drive KPI success and account growth.
• Monitor, analyse and report performance results on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis (as determined by the Digital marketing team and stakeholders requirements).
• Contribute to design and develop new customers acquisition and engagement campaigns.
• Work with content, SEO and web developers to develop ideal paid search & paid social campaigns to achieve the KPIs.
• Develop and implement test strategies, including but not limited to: bidding, copy, positioning etc.).
• Write paid search ad copy, monitor competitors, and evaluate query traffic, keyword research, and day-to-day account maintenance.
• Work closely with sub-teams within marketing and communications department to develop fully integrated campaigns.
• Engage key external partners (e.g. Google, Facebook, SEO consultant/account managers) regularly for feedback on account set-ups, best practices, explore betas, synchronise efforts.
• Track and report budgets and expenditure.
• Effectively manage day-to-day operations and stay abreast of new trends.
• Possesses a recognised Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing.
• At least 3 years’ of hands-on experience in using Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager for small to large scale clients with expert knowledge of SEM and Paid social.
• Education industry experience will be a plus.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Media Optimiser, Adobe Analytics, Search 360, and any/other Facebook Marketing Partner (FMP) is a plus.
• Strong understanding and working knowledge of the digital landscape including but not limited to: programmatic buying, video, display, search, social, programmatic and marketing analytics.
• Analytical individual with a clear technical mindset and experience working with various data sets.
• Ability to review and analyse performance and identify and report deviations and suggest solutions.
• Driven, proactive and detail-oriented individual with proven technical and analytical aptitude, with a curiosity for testing and innovation.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Strong copywriting and communication skills
• You are a team-player
Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager- HR (PG-SmartCampus)
The role would entail leading the complete HR function for the Firm s Singapore Operations (300 - 500 employees) and leading a team of 2 to 3 resources. Job responsibilities will include the below but not limit to –
• Organizational development- Be able to strategize the employee development program and implement various HR interventions. Align the workforce to the various organizational objectives and goals.
• Building & maintaining Employee Relations- Build effective relations with Employees and Management and manage the ongoing change within the organization. Provide guidance to leadership on managing people issues effectively.
• HR Processes/ Employee Data / Payroll/ Labour compliances/ Provident Fund etc- Have strong understanding and hold over processes, data, payroll, and all local compliances. Oversee the entire payroll process.
Responsible for ensuring compliance with all local regulations with reference to labour laws. Manage HR data (Leaves, attendance, payroll, performance management etc) in an automated environment. Managing onboarding, induction and full and final settlement.
• Performance Management - Complete Goal setting for entire geo comprising 300-500 employees. Responsible for conducting midterm reviews and the annual performance management cycle. Effective in setting the development goals and tracking employee progress. Introduce training interventions vis-à-vis employee development goals.
• Learning Management- Planning the training calendar for the year. Focus academic and soft skill development. Work extensively with remote teams to execute the training calendar.
• Recruitment- Work with the Talent Acquisition team as and when required.
• Responsible for conducting Ministry of Manpower related activities.
• Responsible for audit and compliance activities.
• Executing tasks related to authorities such as Edutrust.
• Preparing the Training calendars.
• Preparing the Monthly MIS
• Managing stakeholder discussions and expectations
• Managed HR for an organization of around 500 employees at a managerial level and being responsible for all HR functions.
• Knowledge and experience of Ministry of Manpower regulations. Must keep abreast of latest developments and trends in manpower laws in Singapore.
• Broad knowledge of education industry and market best practices, knowledge of regional talent market and recruiting channels.
• 7+ yrs of experience at managing HR or majority HR sub functions in an organization.